New student enrollment takes place at the Central Enrollment Office located in the Kolak Education Center, 1633 Keeler Ave., Beloit.
Enrollment hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Other times available by appointment – email enrollment@BeloitSchools.net to schedule.
Please bring the following documents when enrolling your child:
*We offer 4 year old kindergarten classes as a full day. 4K classes are held at all 4K-3rd grade school sites.***We also offer Dual Language Immersion beginning in 4K, Kindergarten or 1st Grade! Click here for more information.**4 Year Old & 5 Year Old Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year begins on February 5, 2018.
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Proof of Residency (current utility, cable, landline phone bill, lease)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
Students currently enrolled in 4k do not need to re-enroll for KG.Out of State Residents
- To enroll in 4 Year Old Kindergarten (4K), your child must be four years of age by September 1, 2018.
- To enroll in 5 Year Old Kindergarten (KG), your child must be five years of age by September 1, 2018.
Families may request an enrollment application at any time, but must pay tuition. Please call the Business Office at 608-361-4007 for the current year’s tuition amount.