To enroll a new student, please visit the Central Enrollment Office located in the Kolak Education Center, 1500 Fourth St. Online enrollment is available for students that are new to the School District of Beloit.
The following documents are requested when enrolling your child:
4 Year Old & 5 Year Old Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year begins on February 3, 2020.
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Proof of Residency (current utility, cable, landline phone bill, lease)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
Students currently enrolled in 4k do not need to re-enroll for KG.
- To enroll in 4 Year Old Kindergarten (4K), your child must be four years of age by September 1, 2020.
- To enroll in 5 Year Old Kindergarten (KG), your child must be five years of age by September 1, 2020.
Enrollment hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Other times available by appointment – email enrollment@BeloitSchools.net to schedule.
*We offer Dual Language Immersion beginning in 4K and Kindergarten. Visit our DLI site for more information.*Out of State Residents
Families may request an enrollment application at any time, but must pay tuition. Please call the Business Office at 608-361-4007 for the current year’s tuition amount.
Email us at email@example.com
Student record requests may be faxed to:
Teresa Henderson, Student Records