The School District of Beloit partners with Durham School Services as their Transportation Management Company to provide transportation services with program oversight from the Executive Director of Business Services.
- Mileage Eligibility: Pre-K through 3rd grade students who reside 1 or more miles walking distance from their resident school & 4th through 8th grade students who reside 2 or more miles walking distance from their resident school.
- Hazard Area Eligibility: Students who reside in designated hazard areas as listed in the District hazard plan.
- Beloit City Bus: To check City bus stop locations, call the Beloit Transit Office at 608-364-2870 or visit their website to view the map and route schedule.
- Parochial School Students: Transportation reimbursement for eligible families is available; please contact 608-361-4007 for more information.
- Durham Transportation Service (608)362-2628
- City of Beloit Transit (608)364-2870
- District Business Office (608) 361-4007
- Special Education Transportation (608)-361-4027
Transporting Students In Private Vehicles
Staff and volunteers may transport students to field trips or other school activities using their private vehicle once they have been approved by the Business Office. The online Authorization to Transport Students forms must first be filled out along with submitting a copy of your current insurance information listing the policy expiration date on it to the Kolak Education Center Business Office, 1500 Fourth Street, Beloit or by emailing it to email@example.com. If you have questions regarding transporting students, please call 608-361-4007.
Submit Online Authorization to Transport Students Form Here
Durham has a FREE bus tracker app you can download that can be used to view your child's bus route and bus stops. You can also receive messages that notify you of route delays and changes. Click Here to see the flyer with more information.