New student enrollment takes place at the Central Enrollment Office located in the Kolak Education Center, 1633 Keeler Ave., Beloit. Please bring the following documents when enrolling your child:
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Proof of Residency (current utility, cable, landline phone bill, lease)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
*We offer 4 year old kindergarten classes as a full day. 4K classes are held at all 4K-3rd grade school sites.*
**We also offer Dual Language Immersion beginning in 4K, Kindergarten or 1st Grade! Click here
for more information.**
4 Year Old & 5 Year Old Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year begins on January 30, 2017.
- To enroll in 4 Year Old Kindergarten (4K), your child must be four years of age by September 1, 2017.
- To enroll in 5 Year Old Kindergarten (KG), your child must be five years of age by September 1, 2017.
Out of State Residents
Families may request an enrollment application at any time, but must pay tuition. Please call the Business Office at 608-361-4007 for the current year’s tuition amount.