New student enrollment takes place at the Central Enrollment Office located in the Kolak Education Center, 1633 Keeler Ave., Beloit.4 Year Old & 5 Year Old Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year begins on February 4, 2019.
Students currently enrolled in 4k do not need to re-enroll for KG.
- To enroll in 4 Year Old Kindergarten (4K), your child must be four years of age by September 1, 2019.
- To enroll in 5 Year Old Kindergarten (KG), your child must be five years of age by September 1, 2019.
Enrollment hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Other times available by appointment – email enrollment@BeloitSchools.net to schedule.
The following documents are requested when enrolling your child:
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Proof of Residency (current utility, cable, landline phone bill, lease)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
*We offer Dual Language Immersion beginning in 4K and Kindergarten. Click here for more information.*Out of State Residents
Families may request an enrollment application at any time, but must pay tuition. Please call the Business Office at 608-361-4007 for the current year’s tuition amount.