Steps to be a School District of Beloit Volunteer
1. Fill out the Volunteer Application
2. Administrator Approval - your volunteer application must be approved by a school administrator at the school you wish to volunteer at.
3. Fill out the InfoMart Form - This is required if you reside in a state other than Wisconsin, or if you have lived in the state of Wisconsin for less than 10 years.
4. Background Check - The safety and well-being of the students, staff and volunteers of our district is our number one priority. Therefore, the district will conduct criminal background checks on all volunteers who work directly with and/or have access to students. Background checks will be conducted prior to volunteering. The district reserves the right to conduct additional background checks periodically thereafter.
5. Approval/Denial Notice - You will receive a letter, call or email regarding your volunteer application approval or denial.
*In order to volunteer in the School District of Beloit you must complete a volunteer application form every school year. Applications are valid from July 1 through June 30*