The Human Resources Office is located at the Kolak Education Center, 1500 Fourth Street, Beloit, Wisconsin 53511.Please feel free to contact one of the team members between 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Click on their names below to access their contact information.
Jo Ann Armstrong
How to Apply
Thank you for considering the School District of Beloit as your next employer.
If you are applying for any position with the School District of Beloit, please create an account on WECAN and fill out the specific application. To apply for service person positions, please contact Aramark and apply on their website.
Please be sure to attach all necessary documentation on your WECAN application: resume, official transcripts, and license certificates, if applicable.
If you require an accommodation in completing an application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee process, please direct your inquiries to Human Resources.
If you do not have access to a computer or the Internet, you can call Human Resources at (608) 361-4019 to make an appointment to use a computer with Internet access at one of our buildings, or you can access a computer with internet service at your local library.
The School District of Beloit is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Salary and Benefits
Placement on the Salary Schedule
- 2021-2022 Professional Educator Salary range starts at: $43,000.00. Salary is determined by comparables with current teachers with the similar credentials and position type.
- Professional Educators are granted (8) sick days and (2) personal days per year.
- Para Educators are granted (8) sick days and (2) personal days per year.
- Instructional Support are granted (8) sick days and (2) personal days per year.
- Secretaries less than 52 weeks are granted (8) sick days and (2) personal days per year.
- Administrative Support are granted (10) sick days and (2) personal days per year.
- Administrators are granted (12) sick days and (2) personal days per year.
The Board of Education offers a variety of insurance coverage at minimal or no cost to employees.
Employees have 30 days from contract start date to enroll in coverage offered by the District.
- Medical and prescription drug coverage – full time employee pays $35.23 per month for family or $14.89 per month for single
- Dental – paid by the District for full time employee
- Long-term Disability – paid by the District
- Short-term Disability – employee paid
- Group term life insurance equal to one times salary – paid by the District
- Optional dependent life insurance – employee paid
- Optional additional employee life insurance – employee paid
- Accident, critical illness and cancer polices are also offered – employee paid
- Retirement – The District and employee contribute equal shares to the Wisconsin Retirement System. The District also offers 403(b), Roth 403(b) and 457 plans (no District contribution).
New teachers shall participate in the District's Mentor/Mentee program for a period of one year.