2019 Summer School Information
2019 Summer School will be offered at the following locations
- Gaston Elementary School
- Hackett Elementary School
- Merrill Elementary School
- Todd Elementary School
- Fruzen Intermediate School
- Cunningham Intermediate School
- Beloit Memorial High School
- For a complete list of summer school dates and times, please visit Location Information to the left.
- Registration is currently open for elementary and intermediate students.
- Instructions are available to help intermediate families register online.
- High school students will be able to register soon.
- Incoming 9th grade students should register for summer school at Beloit Memorial.
- Summer school programs are Monday through Friday.
- There are no classes July 4 - 5.
- After school programs will be available for students in grades K4 - 3. Programs will be provided through YMCA, Boys & Girls Club and the City of Beloit Park and Recreation Department. For additional information about after school programming, call the Boys and Girls Club at 608-365-8874.
Busing is available for students in grades 4k - 3 who live farther than 1 mile from their assigned summer school site. Busing for students in grades 4 - 8 is available for those who live farther than 2 miles from their assigned summer school site. Families who qualify for busing during the school year will qualify for busing during the summer. Questions about transportation should be directed to Durham Bus Co. at 608-362-2628.
How to Register
Got questions about summer school? Contact your child's school or the Central Enrollment Office at Enrollment@BeloitSchools.net.
- Online via Skyward, or
- In person at the Central Enrollment Office, or
- Complete the elementary registration form, intermediate registration form or high school registration form and return to your child’s school
- Here are instructions for intermediate families to help with online registration
2019 Summer School Registration Forms/2019 Planilla para la inscripción de verano
(Spanish) Escuela Secundaria Beloit Memorial