2019 Summer School Information
2019 Summer School will be offered at the following locations
- Gaston Elementary School
- Hackett Elementary School
- Merrill Elementary School
- Todd Elementary School
- Fruzen Intermediate School
- Cunningham Intermediate School
- Beloit Memorial High School
- For a complete list of summer school dates and times, please visit Location Information to the left.
- Registration is open for all students.
- Instructions are available to help intermediate families register online.
- Incoming 9th grade students should register for summer school at Beloit Memorial.
- High school registration is available through skyward family access.
- Summer school programs are Monday through Friday.
- There are no classes July 4 - 5.
- After school programs will be available for students in grades K4 - 3. Programs will be provided through YMCA, Boys & Girls Club and the City of Beloit Park and Recreation Department. For additional information about after school programming, call the Boys and Girls Club at 608-365-8874.
Busing is available for students in grades 4k - 3 who live farther than 1 mile from their assigned summer school site. Busing for students in grades 4 - 8 is available for those who live farther than 2 miles from their assigned summer school site. Questions about transportation should be directed to Durham Bus Co. at 608-362-2628.
How to Register
Got questions about summer school? Contact your child's school or the Central Enrollment Office at Enrollment@BeloitSchools.net.
- Online via Skyward, or
- In person at the Central Enrollment Office, or
- Complete the elementary registration form, intermediate registration form or high school registration form and return to your child’s school
- Here are instructions for intermediate families to help with online registration
2019 Summer School Registration Forms/2019 Planilla para la inscripción de verano