STUDENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Mrs. Jennifer Nitz – School Social Worker / (608) 361-3944 email@example.com
Mr. Tim Socha – School Counselor / A-L Advisor (608) 361-3827 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Tiffini Schwenn – School Counselor / M-Z Advisor (608) 361-3826 email@example.com
Mrs. Mary Manghera – School Psychologist (608) 361-3833 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Emily Ray – School Nurse (608) 361-3815 email@example.com
Mrs. Elizabeth Ford – School Health Room Assistant (608) 361-3835 firstname.lastname@example.org
McNeel Intermediate School’s Counseling Program provides a comprehensive developmental counseling program addressing the academic, career and personal/social development of all students.
- Mr. Tim Socha – School Counselor / A-L Advisor email@example.com (608) 361-3827
- Mrs. Tiffini Schwenn – School Counselor / M-Z Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 361-3826
SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER
School social workers are the vital link between home, school, and community. They emphasize student strengths and understand how to engage the greater community, families, and organizations to create better outcomes for students (e.g., increased academic achievement, safety, attendance, and social-emotional-behavioral functioning).
- Ms. Jennifer Nitz – School Social Worker email@example.com (608) 361-3944
School psychologists help children and youth succeed academically, socially, and emotionally by collaborating with educators, parents, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- Mrs. Mary Manghera – School Psychologist firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 361-3822
The school nurse assumes responsibility for appropriate assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, and/or referral activities; serves as a direct link among physicians, families, and community agencies to assure access and continuity of health care for students.
- Mrs. Emily Ray – School Nurse email@example.com (608) 361-3815
- At McNeel on Tuesday and Thursday
- Mrs. Elizabeth Ford – School Health Room Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 361-3835