STUDENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Ms. Jennifer Nitz – School Social Worker / (608) 361-3944 email@example.com
Mr. Tim Socha – School Counselor / A-L Advisor (608) 361-3827 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Tiffini Schwenn – School Counselor / M-Z Advisor (608) 361-3826 email@example.com
Mrs. Mary Manghera – School Psychologist (608) 361-3833 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Emily Ray – School Nurse (608) 361-3815 email@example.com
coming soon – School Health Room Assistant (608) 361-3835
McNeel Intermediate School’s Counseling Program provides a comprehensive developmental counseling program addressing the academic, career and personal/social development of all students.
- Mr. Tim Socha – School Counselor / A-L Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 361-3827
- Mrs. Tiffini Schwenn – School Counselor / M-Z Advisor email@example.com (608) 361-3826
- At McNeel on Tuesday, Thursday, and every other Friday
SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER
School social workers are the vital link between home, school, and community. They emphasize student strengths and understand how to engage the greater community, families, and organizations to create better outcomes for students (e.g., increased academic achievement, safety, attendance, and social-emotional-behavioral functioning).
- Ms. Jennifer Nitz – School Social Worker firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 361-3944
School psychologist help children and youth succeed academically, socially, and emotionally. By collaborating with educators, parents, and other professionals to create safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments for all students that strengthen connections between home and school.
- Mrs. Mary Manghera – School Psychologist email@example.com (608) 361-3822
The school nurse assumes responsibility for appropriate assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, and/or referral activities; serves as a direct link among physicians, families, and community agencies to assure access and continuity of health care for students.
- Mrs. Emily Ray – School Nurse firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 361-3815
- At McNeel on Tuesday and Thursday
- coming soon – School Health Room Assistant (608) 361-3835