• If your child has a disability, special education can help your child learn.   As the parent, you are an important part of the team to decide if your child qualifies for special education, and if so, receive an Individualized Education Program (IEP).  The process starts with a referral that can come from you, a teacher, nurse, doctor, or from an early childhood screening.  
    For more information, please contact our office at (608)361-4020.  Additional information about special education, including some frequently asked questions, can found online in the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction's Special Education Team.

Contact Us

  • Melissa Beavers
    Executive Director of Pupil Services
    1500 Fourth Street
    Beloit, WI 53511
    Phone: (608)361-4020